When sudden cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. But all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
You need an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time. The ZOLL® AED Plus® can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well.
The AED Plus features Real CPR Help®, a unique CPR feedback tool that is able to monitor CPR quality and provide real-time feedback for depth and rate of chest compressions. Audio and visual prompts help you to rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
5-year warranty on Zoll plus AED (7 years with registration) + 5-year shelf life on the pads + 5-year shelf life on the batteries = zero cost of ownership for the first 5 years.
Available in semi-automatic and fully automatic models.
AED Plus Features:
- Costs significantly less to maintain than almost any other AED.
- Real CPR Help® provides real-time feedback for the depth and rate of chest compressions during CPR. The AED Plus® is the ONLY AED that can SEE what you’re doing during CPR and provide audio and text prompts (PUSH HARDER and GOOD COMPRESSIONS) and a visible bar gauge on the display screen for each compression in real-time. Real CPR Help does MORE than “CPR coaching.” Other CPR coaches are BLIND, and cannot SEE your CPR
- Once installed, the AED Plus has the LOWEST Total Cost of Ownership. There is nothing to replace or buy for five years because the CPR-D-padz® and batteries last FIVE years, if not used. In ten years you will replace pads and batteries only once for a total cost of $244, an average annual cost of $24.40. And the logistics are simple. Avoid the headache of tracking and replacing pads and batteries every other year.
- Powered by 10 Lithium batteries. The Lithium 123A batteries can be purchased at any retail camera store.
- Best Ingress Protection rating for dust and water. The AED Plus has an ingress protection (IP) rating of IP55 for dust and water. No other major manufacturer’s AED has a higher rating. This enables placement in ideal locations, allowing quick access to an AED for emergencies that may occur outdoors, near water and moisture, or in dusty environments full of small airborne particles.
- The First and Only Full-Rescue AED
- ZOLL Fully Automatic AED Plus (1)
- Set of ZOLL CPR-D padz (8900-0800-01) (1)
- Lithium Batteries- set of 10 (8000-0807-01) (1)
- ZOLL AED Plus Soft carry case (1)
- ZOLL AED Plus Operator's Guide & AED Plus Administrator's Guide
- Rescue Kit: includes gloves, scissors, razor, barrier mask, wet/dry wipe (10
5 year warranty on Zoll plus AED (7 years with registration) + 5 year shelf life on the pads + 5 year shelf life on the batteries = zero cost of ownership for the first 5 years.
- Weight: 3.1 kg
- Width: 24.1 cm, Height: 13.3 cm, Depth: 29.2 cm
- Our ZOLL® AED Plus® includes a LCD screen at no additional cost showing voice prompt messages, device advisory messages, elapsed time, shock count and chest compression graph.
- ZOLL®’s AED Plus® is the only AED that features Real CPR Help a tool that can actually see your chest compressions and guide you to the correct rate and depth during CPR. No other AED provides Real CPR Help.
- New AHA guidelines compliant.
- One Electrode is Easier than Two: The CPR-D padz is a one-piece, pre-connected pair of electrodes with Real CPR Help. By using CPR hand placement as the landmark, it is easy to place the CPR-D padz on the victim quickly. Traditional 2 piece Stat padz II electrodes are also available.
- Consumer Batteries for Convenience and Savings: the AED Plus is the only AED to use inexpensive, consumer lithium batteries that are easy to replace and last five years in stand-by mode.
- A picture is worth a thousand words. The AED Plus’ unique graphical interface – pictures combined with text displays and voice prompts – helps rescuers every step of the way.
- Waveform: Rectilinear Biphasic. Only biphasic waveform cleared by the FDA to be labeled as clinically superior to monophasic waveforms for the conversion of ventricular fibrillation in high-impedance patients. It allows the AED Plus to deliver more current than any other AED when it matters most.
- Escalating, low energy waveform: Automatic pre-programmed selection (120J, 150J, 200J)
- Fast Shock Charge Time: less than 10 seconds with new batteries.
- ZOLL’s CPR-D padz with 5 year shelf life & consumer grade lithium batteries significantly reduce the cost of AED ownership.
- Automatic Self Tests
- 5 Year AED Warranty! (7 year warranty if registered online after purchase!)