Defendme, Personal Safety Alarm is a sleek personal alarm featuring a siren to maximize attention to yourself when needed for self-defense. The piercing 120 dB siren can be heard up to 300 feet (100 meters) and will provide practical protection and deter dangerous threats when seconds count! Defendme, Personal Safety Alarm can be conveniently worn on any garment, backpack, or purse.
- Easily attaches just about any strap on a backpack, purse, or even a belt loop.
- Powerful 120dB siren
- Quickly activate by pulling the alarm
- Easy to access and use
- Compact and affordable
- A must-have for all women
Frequently asked questions
How loud is the alarm?
The alarm of the Defendme is about 120 decibels and can be heard up to 300 feet(100 meters).
How long does it last?
The alarm will continuously sound for approximately 30 minutes
How do I turn it on?
Grab the lanyard and firmly pull out the pin.
How do I turn it off?
Put the pin back in the slot and the alarm will stop ringing. There is no timer built-in. The alarm will sound until the pin is replaced or the batteries die. It is recommended to check the batteries at least every 6 months.
How do I change the batteries?
To access the 4 batteries (LR41), the top and bottom plastic case covers have to be removed. Insert the tip of a flat screwdriver in the slot opening on the edge of the device and gently twist until the case opens.
- Dimensions: 2.80L x 1.25W x 0.6D (in.)/7.15L x 3.15W x 1.524 (cm.)
- Weight: 0.6oz/17.01 gr
- Materials: ABS plastic/Aluminum
- Loudness: The alarm is about 120 decibels (can be heard up to 300 feet)
- Batteries: Replaceable LR41 (x4). About 30 minutes of continuous loud sound.