NANUK 920 First Aid Waterproof and Durable Case is great for boats, cars, first responders, rescue teams, ambulance, police, firefighting, military, camping, schools, construction vehicles, emergency and disaster preparedness, and more. Perfect to organize, protect and carry first aid supplies and equipment.
- Made in Canada
- Floats on water
- Waterproof and dustproof
- The hardware found on every case is marine-grade 304 stainless steel
- A secure and tight latching system
- Indestructible, durable lightweight, and armed with NK-7 resin bodies
- Shock-absorbent to prevent damage to the case and, more importantly, to its delicate contents.
- Comes with a soft-grip handle
- Suitable and certified for a minimum of 100 airline trips, stand up to heavy impacts, withstand repetitive shocks that can occur during loose-loaded transportation, extreme vibration resistance, rainfall, water submersion, and heat.
- Comes equipped with two padlock hasps molded directly into the case for superior strength
- Has integrated lid molded into the hinge that keeps the case lid open when needed to stay open
- Each case is stackable with other cases of the same size. Integrated feet on the rear of the case interlock with the front of the case, allowing for multiple cases to be safely stacked on top of each other to save space or for transport
- Interior (L x W x H): 381 x 267 x 157 mm | 15 × 10.5 × 6.2”
- Exterior (L x W x H): 424 x 340 x 173 mm | 16.7 × 13.4 × 6.8”
- Waterproof (IPX7), dustproof (IP6X) & MIL-SPEC certified
- Lifetime warranty & 30-day satisfaction warranty
- Airline check-in: Yes
- Airline cabin carry-on: Yes
- Color: Red