FERNO Model 770 Fastrap Restraint Back Board System is a favorite emergency tool among EMS professionals for its functionality. This fastrap restraint quickly secures patients to backboards and other devices. Its 10-point, six-strap system is sequentially color-coded (black, red, yellow, green, and gray) and features nylon webbing with hook-and-loop closures at the ends of the straps for fast, easy application. Size is adjustable from adult to pediatric.
- Color-coded (black, red, yellow, green, and gray)
- Ten-point, six-strap system used to secure patients to backboards
- Constructed of nylon webbing with hook and loop closures at the ends of the straps Sturdy nylon straps are individually adjustable and color-coded for quick and easy application.
- Size adjustable from pediatric to adult
- Designed for easy storage and rapid application in patient immobilization
- Backboard not included
- Compatible with the Millennia Backboard, NAJO Backboard series, Wooden Backboard Series, 65 Scoop, and 65 EXL Scoop Stretchers
- Includes: 21 in. Wrist strap, 66 in. chest, pelvic, thigh straps, 46 in. foot strap, 60 in. V-strap