Federal Type C First Aid Kit contains a full assortment of first aid supplies for treating common workplace injuries. First aid kit requirements can vary depending on the workplace environment. For the most up-to-date information please visit the Canada Occupational Health and Safety Regulations (SOR/86-304) website.
Additional supplies such as splints, stretcher, and 2 blankets may be required to be maintained outside of the kit itself (for remote workplaces).
To determine if you require a Federal First Aid Kit, please consult the list of federally regulated industries and workplaces here.
- For office workplaces with 6 or more workers and an ambulance response time of more than 2 hours.
- For non-office workplaces (excluding a workplace in a wilderness area) with 6 or more workers and an ambulance response time of 20 minutes or more but no more than 2 hours.
- For workplaces in a wilderness area with 2 or more workers.
- Recommended for a workplace where the first aid attendant is required to have at least a standard first-aid certificate.
- Meets Canada Occupational Health and Safety Regulations requirements for first aid kits.
- Available in a metal case
24- Gauze Pads 4"x4"
24-Conform Bandages 3"
1-CPR Mask with One Way Valve
1-First Aid Guide
100-Fabric Adhesive Strips 1"x3"
200-Gauze Sponges 4"x4"
4-Roll of Adhesive Tapes 1"x5y
1-Set of 6 Wood Splints
2-Motion Sickness Bags
6-Trauma Dressings 5"x9"
40-Pairs of Vinyl Examination Gloves
1-Splint Padding Set of 2