When additional precautions are in place due to an infectious disease, a gown must be worn if skin or clothing will come in contact with the patient/resident or the patient/resident’s environment. Also, a gown is worn when it is anticipated that a
procedure or care activity is likely to generate splashes or sprays of blood, body fluids, secretions, excretions, and any other potentially infectious material.
A Disposable Isolation Gown, Level 2 is worn as part of personal protective equipment (PPE). It has long sleeves, covers the body front and back from the neck to the thighs, overlaps or meets in the back, fastens at the neck and waist, and is easy to put on and take off.
- Disposable Isolation Gown is made of non-woven breathable fabric
- It is disposable
- It provides full coverage
- It is lightweight, waterproof, ensures fluid resistance.
- The gown is designed to fit men and women of all sizes while providing comfort and flexibility.
- It is packed in an individual package and sealed polybag
- The gown features dual ties at the back of the waist and neck which creates a comfortable and secure fit. It comes with knitted cuffs that easily can be worn with gloves to provide protection
- Waterproof, impermeable to body fluids
- Anti Static
- Dust isolation
- Color: blue
- One size fits all
- Level 2