Made in Canada by Dent-X FN-N95-2020H Cup Style, Respirator Masks (20/box) (FN stands for First Nations) are made for maximum protection, a proper seal, and high breathability. This N95 mask can be used anywhere you go to reduce inhalation of airborne & aerosol bacteria and viruses. Studies show that masks reduce the spray of droplets when worn over the nose and mouth. Two-strap design with welded dual point attachment and adjustable nose-strap and cushioning nose foam help provide a custom fit with a secure seal. Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection.
Mask should be worn even if the person does not feel sick. This is because several studies have found that people with COVID-19 who never develop symptoms (asymptomatic) and those who are not yet showing symptoms (pre-symptomatic) can still spread the virus to other people.
It is especially important to wear a mask when people are indoors with other people that they do not live with, and when they are unable to stay at least 6 feet apart since COVID-19 spreads mainly among people who are in close contact with one another.
- 20 masks in the box
- ≥ 98% filter efficiency level effective against particulate non-oil aerosols. Filters of airborne particles. Low breathing resistance. Fluid resistant
- Made in Canada, Ontario, Canada with the support of First Nations communities and the Canadian Cancer Society
- These masks are made exclusively by First Nations in Sagamok and Wiikwenkoong Unceded Territory. The Dent-X FN-N95-2020H Cup Style are made by Dent-X and First Nations Procurement Inc. and are engineered for maximum comfort, fantastic seal, and exceptional breathability
- Ideal use: indoors/outdoors, medical facilities, long term care facilities, personal protection
- Metal nose piece reduces glasses fogging and air leakage and durable two-strap welded design makes a secure fit
- Skin-friendly, hypoallergenic, very comfortable, high breathability
- Fits most adults and teenagers 12+. "Cup style" N95 respirator masks in fit test studies across a wide variety of face shapes
- Supports Canadian Cancer Society
- Material: non-woven fabric, latex-free, fiberglass-free
- Particle filter efficiency: ≥ 98%
- Model: FN-N95-2020H
- Style: cup style
- Strap type: the stapled head strap
- Size: standard, fits most adults
- Measurements: W: 5.2” X H: 4.9”
- Respirator weight: 9g
- Colour: white
- Manufactured in Canada
- Respirators in a box: 20