Adult Intellisense defibrillation pads are stored pre-connected to the AED, a technology originally developed by Cardiac Science to expedite the rescue process. The pads can be placed in either position on the chest to reduce confusion and save time during a rescue. These defibrillation pads communicate presence, functionality, patient type, energy and CPR protocol, pad expiration, and other vital information directly to the Powerheart G5 AED.
- This pair of adult defibrillation pads are pre-gelled, self-adhesive, disposable, non-polarised
- Easy to pull open and use without delay
- Pads can be placed on either position on the chest, saving time during a rescue
- For use with Cardiac Science Powerheart defibrillators. Compatible with Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED
- For use on adults over 8 years old or over 25kg
- 2-year shelf life