KLEEN RX with Aloe and Vitamin E hand sanitizer gel kills harmful germs & bacteria while leaving your skin feeling moisturized and residue-free. The combination of Aloe+Vitamin E offers superior moisturizing and counteracts the drying effects of the ethanol. Conditions skin while helping to guard against dermatological problems even after multiple uses. Kleen RX is ready to use so, no rinsing with water is required. Can be used anywhere, anytime, and provides effective hand hygiene in just 30 seconds. Non-sticky formula, just pump and rub hands together for at least 30 seconds to kill most transmittable bacteria and viruses.
- Vegan (No Animal Testing)
- No Synthetic Fragrances & Dyes
- Kleen RX Hand Sanitizer contains 70% ethanol
- It is meeting current standards for medical-grade hand hygiene
- It combines Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
- Does not impact glove performance.
- ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION Topical
- NPN: 80098426
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT 70% alcohol
- INACTIVE INGREDIENTS water, glycerin, carbomer interpolymer type A (allyl sucrose crosslinked), aminomethyl propanol, aloe vera leaf, alpha-tocopherol acetate, DL