Aiqura AD805 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a small, lightweight device used to monitor the amount of oxygen carried in the body. This non-invasive tool attaches painlessly to the fingertip, sending two wavelengths of light through the finger to measure a pulse rate and how much oxygen is in the system. Aiqura AD805 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is suitable for being used in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, physical care in sports (It can be used before or after doing sports, and it is not recommended to use the device during the process of doing sports activities) and etc.
- Used on the finger but can also be used on toe or earlobe
- Bright LED digital display also displays a heart rhythm
- Automatically shuts down after 8 seconds of non-use
- Two AAA batteries (not included) provide about 30 hours of operation
- The package includes a small blue rope
- Display mode: LCD HD display
- Product classification: class 2 equipment